I Wish More Business Professionals Would Try These Dating Sites...Before They Hit the Singles' Bars
Anyone drawn in by the title of this article has a few things in common: you’re working all day and usually part of the night; you’re serious about your work and don’t have time to waste on nonsense; and, despite your crunched schedule, you’re looking for love. But not the kind of messy child’s play that most dating sites offer.
If we’ve hit the nail on the head, then we’ll stop wasting your time and cut to the chase. Here are 5 of the most effective online dating services for professionals looking for a relationship. Because even if you’re married to your job, there’s still room in your heart for love.
1. Zoosk: The easy way to fill your weekends with dates you used to only dream about
- Video verification weeds out imposters and scam artists
- State-of-the-art algorithm learns you better than you know yourself
- Tremendous membership base
Taking AI to a new level, Zoosk has created a machine learning algorithm that monitors your actions and behaviours on the website, analyses them, and creates a profile of your personality that is unnervingly accurate.
What’s more, the more you use the website, the better the technology learns your preferences and personality quirks, allowing Zoosk to deliver the most suitable matches every time.
Additionally, Zoosk has an adept way of sorting out those who are just signing up to scam other members from the legitimate options. Using video verification to verify your account ensures that you are really who you say you are and also forces a bit of accountability that keeps people in line.
Another feature that busy professionals can appreciate is the speed dating swipe feature. Much like the Tinder app, Zoosk gives you a fast way to quickly say yes or no to potential dates. The only difference is that Zoosk matches are all like-minded people who are interested in a serious relationship, not just a one-night stand.
2. EliteSingles: The relationships you've been craving
- Higher-than-average membership fee excludes less serious candidates
- 85% of member base holds at least a bachelor's degree
- Five-factor model of personality testing for accurate results
EliteSingles has earned its title by creating an exclusive dating experience that cuts away all of the drivel and gets straight to the point. The service caters to people who are looking for a serious relationship, not just a hook-up or casual dating experience.
EliteSingles uses sophisticated algorithms to ensure you receive accurate and appropriate matches, like many other online dating sites. What’s unique about this site though is the way it keeps the standards high and the quality of its membership basis genuine and focused.
For one thing, an overwhelmingly large majority of EliteSingles’ user base (87%, in fact) has at least some level of college education, and many have master’s degrees and doctorates as well.
Additionally, more than 85% of the singles on this site are 30 years or older. While that’s not a guarantee, it certainly suggests a more serious membership body than many other sites.
Additionally, the long questionnaire and slightly higher than usual monthly subscription speak to the idea that these matches are in a similar situation as yourself: busy working professionals who are committed enough to finding a relationship to spend the time and money it takes to make it work.
With over 100,000 new members entering the dating pool each month, EliteSingles is the ideal place to turn to if you're looking for a serious relationship.
3. Match: See how easy serious relationships can be when you're meeting the right people
- Almost 25 years in the online dating service industry
- GPS-based Missed Connections feature
- Real life dating events
Match has been in the industry of making successful relationships online for almost as long as the internet has been around. With so much experience and a user base that grows by 25,000 people every single day, it’s not surprising that Match has so much success.
What is surprising is that among the hundreds of thousands of members in the database, professionals seem to have an encouraging success rate with this service. This is primarily due to some state-of-the-art features your tech-savvy brain is going to love.
Match has a feature called Missed Connections. This feature uses GPS to track your movements, and cross-reference these patterns with those of other members to create a heat map of who’s traveling in the same circles.
Imagine finding out that someone compatible with your personality and relationship needs visits the same coffee shop, tram station, or public internet cafe as you.
This is a brilliant way for busy singles to connect to other singles with similar interests without wasting their time sifting through the tens of thousands of possibilities on a dating site.
4. eHarmony: Have a dating life that you can be proud of
- 150-question questionnaire for the most accurate results possible
- Delightfully high success rates
- Relatively little work with high yields (after the initial questionnaire)
One of the foremost names in the online dating community, eharmony is known for a few things. Its somewhat comically long personality test is probably the most apparent. Eharmony intentionally made its test as detailed as possible for 2 main reasons:
- To begin with, nobody is filling out a 150-question form unless they’re serious about the results of this test. So, if you see those answers on a profile with eharmony, you know this person is ready to make a commitment to their relationship.
- With so much information at its disposal, eharmony can suggest unusually relevant matches nearly every time. It’s this in-depth analysis of users that has won eharmony its almost 20-year success streak.
The other noteworthy aspect of eharmony is its overwhelming success rate. The numbers simply cannot lie:
- 71% of women find their spouse within a year of joining eharmony
- 69% of men do so as well in the same timeframe
- There are 15 million matches made each day with the service
And one more encouraging statistic to share: while the national divorce average is roughly 50%, eharmony divorces settle around the 3.9% range. That bodes well for the continuity of your relationship.
5. OurTime: Your key to romance & companionship over 50
- Focused professionals over 50
- Clean, straightforward, uncomplicated UI
- Easy search functionality
OurTime is not your typical dating website. In fact, it caters to an even smaller niche than most: older professionals seeking a serious relationship. The average user on this site ranges between 40-60, ensuring that the profiles you are flipping through are all mature singles with the same mode of thinking as you.
Another thing we like about OurTime is the user experience. While some dating websites are looking to upgrade with the latest gadgets, gamification incentives, and as many bells and whistles as possible on a page, OurTime does away with all of that.
Aware that you don’t have time to be searching, scrolling, and seeking out features and ways of communicating with potential matches, OurTime offers a neat, sleek, and direct dating experience that is both fast and easy to navigate.
You can search by profession as well to narrow down your choices even more and save you time. Because any business-minded individual knows that time is money, OurTime isn’t interested in wasting any of yours.
Finding Love Doesn’t Have to Be Your Second Full-Time Job
You’re a busy person, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find some time for love. Using the right online dating website, you can get paired with like-minded people who are serious about a relationship and looking to commit. Sign up for a reliable dating website for professionals, and enjoy the relationship you’ve been searching for.